Check availability at DoubleTree by Hilton Canton Downtown
Room, 1 King Bed
Room, 1 King Bed (Fitness)
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Bathtub (Mobility & Hearing, Fitness)
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible (Mobility, Roll-In Shower)
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible (Hearing)
Suite, 1 King Bed (2 Room)
Suite, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Bathtub (Mobility, 2 Room)
Suite, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Bathtub (Mobility & Hearing, 2 Rooms)
Suite, 1 King Bed (Commissioners)
Room, 2 Queen Beds
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Accessible, Bathtub (Mobility)
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Accessible (Mobility, Roll-In Shower)
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Accessible (Hearing)
About this property
With a stay at DoubleTree by Hilton Canton Downtown, you'll be centrally located in Canton, within a 10-minute drive of Pro Football Hall of Fame and Akron Children's Hospital CARE Center. This hotel is 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from National First Ladies' Library and 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Canton Classic Car Museum.Rooms
Stay in one of 164 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Treat yourself with massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and a television in a common area.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at 330 Bar & Grill serving guests of DoubleTree by Hilton Canton Downtown. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are served on weekends from 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Planning an event in Canton? This hotel has facilities measuring 11399 square feet (1059 square meters), including conference space. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided at no charge.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
National First Ladies' Library - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Canton Classic Car Museum - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Akron Children's Hospital CARE Center - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Canton Palace Theatre - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Joseph Saxton Gallery of Photography - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Lynda Tuttle's Art Center - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Canton Museum of Art - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
McKinley Presidential Library & Museum - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
McKinley National Memorial - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Rescare - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Mercy Medical Center - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Malone University - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Pro Football Hall of Fame - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
Blue Water Majesty Museum - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Tam O'Shanter Golf Course - 8.8 km / 5.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Akron-Canton Airport (CAK) - 17.3 km / 10.7 mi
Akron, OH (AKC-Akron Fulton Intl.) - 34.6 km / 21.5 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F; guestroom doors are sealed after cleaning; the property is cleaned and disinfected with electrostatic spray.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; guests can access their rooms with a mobile device; masks are required in public areas; reservations are required for some onsite facilities.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for lunch.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of CleanStay (Hilton) guidelines.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Ecolab (3rd party expert - Global) sanitization guidelines.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 8.00 and USD 13.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 8 per night (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.