Check availability at Rambagh Palace
Palace Room Garden View Twin Bed
Royal Suite, 1 Bedroom, Garden View
Suite, 1 Bedroom, Garden View (Historical)
Grand Suite, 1 Bedroom, Garden View (Grand Royal)
Palace Room Garden View King Bed
Grand Suite, 1 Bedroom, Garden View (Grand Presidential)
Luxury Room, 1 King Bed, Garden View
About this property
With a stay at Rambagh Palace, you'll be centrally located in Jaipur, within a 10-minute drive of Sawai Mansingh Stadium and M.I. Road. This 5-star hotel is 3.2 mi (5.1 km) from Hawa Mahal and 6 mi (9.7 km) from Jal Mahal.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 79 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and designer toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
Grab a bite at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink from the poolside bar or one of the 2 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Jaipur? This hotel has facilities measuring 5000 square feet (465 square meters), including a conference center. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a train station pick-up service.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Sawai Mansingh Stadium - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Birla Temple - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Birla Auditorium - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Museum of Indology - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Ram Niwas Gardens - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Central Museum - 3 km / 1.9 mi
M.I. Road - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Bapu Bazaar - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Ajmer Road - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Sansar Chandra Road - 3.6 km / 2.3 mi
Heaven-Piercing Minaret - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Tripolia Bazar - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Station Road - 4.3 km / 2.6 mi
City Palace - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Hawa Mahal - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
The preferred airport for Rambagh Palace is Jaipur (JAI-Sanganer) - 8.9 km / 5.5 mi
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
If you are planning to arrive after 6:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. 24-hour train station shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements. To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; Permanent Account Number (PAN) cards will not be accepted due to national regulations. Guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa. Indian citizens must show a PAN card at check-out for cash transactions exceeding INR 25000.
- This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for golf tee times, massage services, and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 9440
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 4720 (from 4 to 11 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 21240
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 12240 (from 4 to 11 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: INR 2250 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 3000 per vehicle (one-way, maximum occupancy 3)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 5000.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.