Check availability at Don Boutique Hotel Montevideo
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
Standard Room, 2 Twin Beds
Standard Single Room
Luxury Room, 1 King Bed, Jetted Tub
Port Market - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Carnival Museum - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Puerto de Montevideo - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Maciel Hospital - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Museo de Arte Precolombino e Indigena - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Peatonal Sarandí - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
House of General Jose Garibaldi - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Palacio Taranco - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Bay of Montevideo - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Plaza Zabala - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Museum of Decorative Arts - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Museo Historico Nacional - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Antonio Montero House - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Casa Rivera - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Rambla of Montevideo - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
The preferred airport for Don Boutique Hotel Montevideo is Carrasco Intl. Airport (MVD) - 21.3 km / 13.3 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Diners Club; cash is not accepted
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher and a smoke detector
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Pool access available from 8 AM to 11 PM.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- All residents of Uruguay may be charged the national value-added tax (10%) from November 15 to the day after Easter. However, business travelers from firms in Uruguay may be charged the value-added tax year round. Travelers on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: UYU 1500 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: UYU 600 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.