Check availability at Irotama Torres
Junior Suite, Hot Tub
Suite, 2 Bedrooms
Suite, 2 Bedrooms, Hot Tub
Suite, 3 Bedrooms, Hot Tub
Penthouse, 3 Bedrooms, Private Pool, Ocean View
Room Superior With Garden View
Room Luxury With Spa Bath
Room Standard With Sea View
2-Bedroom Apartment With Sea View
3-Bedroom Apartment With Sea View
About this property
When you a stay at Irotama Torres in Santa Marta, you'll be on the beach, just steps from Magdalena River and Bello Horizonte Beach. This beach resort is 5.2 mi (8.3 km) from Rodadero Beach and 9 mi (14.5 km) from Santa Marta Beach.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 259 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and ovens. Your bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Rooms have private balconies. LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 4 outdoor swimming pools, outdoor tennis courts, and a health club. Additional features at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle.Dining
All-inclusive rates are available at this resort. Meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments are included in all-inclusive rates. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
Grab a bite to eat at one of the resort's 9 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the 3 coffee shops/cafés. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge, the beach bar, or the poolside bar. Breakfast is available daily for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Event facilities at this resort consist of a conference center and a meeting room. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available 24 hours).Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Magdalena River - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Bello Horizonte Beach - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Zazue - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Rodadero Beach - 8.3 km / 5.2 mi
Mundo Marino Aquarium - 9 km / 5.6 mi
Blanca Beach - 11.6 km / 7.2 mi
Rodadero Sea Aquarium and Museum - 11.6 km / 7.2 mi
University of Magdalena - 13.8 km / 8.6 mi
Parque de Los Novios - 14.2 km / 8.8 mi
Old San Juan de Dios Hospital Museum - 14.3 km / 8.9 mi
Marina Santa Marta - 14.3 km / 8.9 mi
Santa Marta Theater - 14.3 km / 8.9 mi
Santa Marta Beach - 14.5 km / 9 mi
Bahia de Santa Marta - 14.5 km / 9 mi
Mayorship of Santa Marta - 14.8 km / 9.2 mi
The preferred airport for Irotama Torres is Santa Marta (SMR-Simon Bolivar) - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Pool access available from 7:00 AM to 10:00 PM.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 4800 per person, per night
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Ski storage
- Business center/computer access
- Phone calls
- Concierge/valet service
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.