Check availability at Sheraton Grand Hiroshima Hotel
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking, City View
Twin Room, Deluxe Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking, City View
Club Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking, City View
Twin Room, Club Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking, City View
Executive Suite, 1 Bedroom, Non Smoking
Club Suite, 2 Queen Beds, City View, Corner
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, City View, Corner
Twin Room, Deluxe Room, 2 Double Beds, City View, Corner
Club Room, 1 King Bed, City View, Corner
About this property
Located in Hiroshima (Hiroshima City Centre), Sheraton Grand Hiroshima Hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Hiroshima Toshogu and Kyobashi River. This 4.5-star hotel is 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from Shimizu Theater and 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from Memorial Cathedral for World Peace.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 238 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and DVD players. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 32-inch flat-screen televisions with premium TV channels provide entertainment. Bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a steam room. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and a television in a common area.Dining
Grab a bite at Lobby Lounge, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. This hotel has 4 meeting rooms available for events. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Hiroshima Toshogu - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Kyobashi River - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Mazda Zoom-Zoom Stadium - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Shimizu Theater - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Shukkeien - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Hiroshima Prefectural Museum of Art - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Memorial Cathedral for World Peace - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Hiroshima Central Shopping District - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Manga Library-Museum - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Hiroshima City Museum of Contemporary Art - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Hiroshima Gokoku Shrine - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Hijiyama Garden - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Hiroshima Castle - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Hiroshima Museum of Art - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Fukuromachi Park - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Hiroshima Airport (HIJ) - 48.1 km / 29.9 mi
Iwakuni Airport (IWK) - 46.8 km / 29.1 mi
The preferred airport for Sheraton Grand Hiroshima Hotel is Hiroshima Airport (HIJ).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club, JCB International, and Union Pay; cash is not accepted
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a first aid kit, and window guards
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. This property charges a fee of JPY 2,500 (tax and service charge included) for children 4-12 years per night, per child to access the Sheraton Club Lounge.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F; the property is cleaned and disinfected with electrostatic spray.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Coronavirus Guidelines (Japan) and Commitment to Clean (Marriott).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: JPY 2800 for adults and JPY 1400 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1500 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 5000.0 per day
- Facilities fee: JPY 1650 and includes use of: swimming pool
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.