Decameron Galeon - All Inclusive
Check availability at Decameron Galeon - All Inclusive
1 Double Bed or 2 Twin Beds
161-sq-foot room with resort views
Internet - WiFi
Entertainment - 32-inch flat-screen TV with satellite channels
Food & Drink - Room service
Sleep - Bed sheets
Bathroom - Private bathroom, shower, a hair dryer, and towels
Practical - Safe and phone; free cribs/infant beds available on request
Comfort - Air conditioning and daily housekeeping
Accessibility - Wheelchair accessible
Smoking And Non-Smoking
Magdalena River - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Bello Horizonte Beach - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
Zazue - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
Arrecife Shopping Center - 14.9 km / 9.3 mi
Rodadero Beach - 15 km / 9.3 mi
Mundo Marino Aquarium - 15.2 km / 9.4 mi
Blanca Beach - 17.7 km / 11 mi
University of Magdalena - 19.9 km / 12.4 mi
Town Hall - 21.3 km / 13.2 mi
Santa Marta Theater - 21.4 km / 13.3 mi
Eduardo Santos Stadium - 21.6 km / 13.4 mi
Mayorship of Santa Marta - 21.8 km / 13.5 mi
Customs House - 21.8 km / 13.6 mi
San Juan Cultural Center - 21.9 km / 13.6 mi
Quinta de San Pedro Alejandrino - 22.3 km / 13.8 mi
The nearest major airport is Santa Marta (SMR-Simon Bolivar) - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for non-Columbian visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; masks are required in public areas; reservations are required for some onsite facilities.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of Safe Travels (WTTC - Global).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- For stays on or after January 1, 2023, residents of Colombia and non-residents staying 60 consecutive days or more will be charged a 19% national sales tax by the property at the time of stay. Travelers on a tourist visa will not be required to pay this tax. The tax may be charged where a room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: COP 6000 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: COP 6000 per hour (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 25000 per person (roundtrip)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: COP 25000 (roundtrip)
- In-room safe fee: COP 15000 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.