Check availability at Decameron Galeon - All Inclusive
About this property
Located in Santa Marta, Decameron Galeon - All Inclusive is by the ocean, a 1-minute drive from Magdalena River and 9 minutes from Zazue. This all-inclusive property is 9.3 mi (14.9 km) from Rodadero Beach and 11.1 mi (17.8 km) from Blanca Beach.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 245 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Dip into one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools or enjoy other recreational amenities including a nightclub and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this property include wireless Internet access (surcharge), shopping on site, and wedding services.Dining
This property is all inclusive. Rates include meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
Satisfy your appetite at one of the property's 5 restaurants. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 4 bars/lounges. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Planning an event in Santa Marta? This property has facilities measuring 3638 square feet (338 square meters), including conference space. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Magdalena River - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Bello Horizonte Beach - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
Zazue - 11.5 km / 7.1 mi
Rodadero Beach - 14.9 km / 9.3 mi
Mundo Marino Aquarium - 15.4 km / 9.6 mi
Rodadero Sea Aquarium and Museum - 17.6 km / 11 mi
Blanca Beach - 17.8 km / 11.1 mi
University of Magdalena - 20.1 km / 12.5 mi
Town Hall - 21.3 km / 13.2 mi
Santa Marta Theater - 21.4 km / 13.3 mi
Eduardo Santos Stadium - 21.6 km / 13.4 mi
Mayorship of Santa Marta - 21.8 km / 13.5 mi
Customs House - 21.8 km / 13.6 mi
San Juan Cultural Center - 21.9 km / 13.6 mi
Quinta de San Pedro Alejandrino - 22.3 km / 13.8 mi
The nearest major airport is Santa Marta (SMR-Simon Bolivar) - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; masks are required in public areas; reservations are required for some onsite facilities.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of Safe Travels (WTTC - Global).
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- For stays on or after January 1, 2022, residents of Colombia and non-residents staying 60 consecutive days or more will be charged a 19% national sales tax by the property at the time of stay. Travelers on a tourist visa will not be required to pay this tax. The tax may be charged where a room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: COP 6000 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: COP 6000 per hour (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 25000 per person (roundtrip)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: COP 25000 (roundtrip)
- In-room safe fee: COP 15000 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.