Aki Grand Hotel & Spa
Aki Grand Hotel & Spa
Check availability at Aki Grand Hotel & Spa
Standard Japanese Room, Non Smoking, Ocean View
Standard Japanese Room, Non Smoking, Mountain View
Twin Room, Non Smoking, Ocean View
Twin Room, Non Smoking, Mountain View
Japanese & Western Style Room, Non Smoking【Ocean View】
Standard Twin Room, Non Smoking, Mountain View
Maisonette Suite, Non Smoking, Ocean View
Japanese & Western Style Room Non Smoking, Ocean View with 30min Night Cruising (Between 8 and 10PM)
Maisonette Suite, Non Smoking with 30min Night Cruising(Depart from Hotel,between 8 and 10PM)
Standard Twin Room, Non Smoking with 30min Night Cruising(Depart from Hotel,between 8 and 10PM)
Standard Japanese, NonSmoking, MountainView, 30min Night Cruising(Depart from Hotel,between 8-10PM)
Standard Japanese, Non Smoking, Ocean View, 30min Night Cruising (Depart from Hotel, between 8-10PM)
Twin Room, Non Smoking, MountainView with 30min Night Cruising(Depart from Hotel,between 8 and 10PM)
Twin Room, Non Smoking, Ocean View with 30min Night Cruising (Depart from Hotel,between 8 and 10PM)
Royal Suite, Non Smoking, Ocean View
Standard Double Room, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking, Ocean View
About this property
When you stay at Aki Grand Hotel & Spa in Hatsukaichi, you'll be on the waterfront, within a 5-minute drive of Itsukushima Shrine and Miyajima Ferry Terminal. This hotel is 13.6 mi (22 km) from Hiroshima Peace Memorial Park and 13.9 mi (22.3 km) from Atomic Bomb Dome.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 194 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including a sauna and a seasonal outdoor pool. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services.Dining
Enjoy Japanese cuisine at Japanese Restaurant, one of the hotel's many dining establishments, which include 3 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
JR Nishinihon Miyajima Ferry - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Miyajima Ferry Terminal - 3.1 km / 2 mi
Omotesando Shopping Arcade - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Machiya Street - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Five-Story Pagoda - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Senjokaku - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Itsukushima Shrine Treasure Hall - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Syokei House - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Daiganji Temple - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Museum of History and Folklore - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Momijidani Park - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Miyajima History Folk Museum - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Imosenotaki Falls - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Daisho-in - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Miyajima Aquarium - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Hiroshima (HIJ) - 78.3 km / 48.7 mi
Iwakuni (IWK) - 32.7 km / 20.3 mi
The preferred airport for Aki Grand Hotel & Spa is Hiroshima (HIJ).
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a smoke detector, and a security system.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will be open from July to August.
- Pool access available from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- Hot springs access available from 5:00 AM to midnight.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2420 for adults and JPY 1573 for children (approximately)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: JPY 5400.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.