Check availability at ibis budget Antwerpen Port
Twin Room, 2 Twin Beds
Double Room, Multiple Beds
Ring Road - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Port Authority - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Spoor Noord Park - 5.2 km / 3.3 mi
Red Star Line Museum - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
National Museum of Customs and Excise - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
Mineralogical Museum - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
Theater ’t Eilandje - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
West Hinder III Lightship - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Port of Antwerp - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Sportpaleis - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Lotto Arena - 7 km / 4.4 mi
Queen Fabiola Hall - 7 km / 4.4 mi
Museum Aan de Stroom - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Antwerp Beguinage - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
Chocolate Nation - 7.3 km / 4.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Antwerp (ANR-Antwerp Intl.) - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi
Brussels Airport (BRU) - 52.4 km / 32.6 mi
The preferred airport for ibis budget Antwerpen Port is Antwerp (ANR-Antwerp Intl.).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates)
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, debit cards, and cash
- Onsite parties or group events are strictly prohibited
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector, a first aid kit, and window guards
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F; guestroom doors are sealed after cleaning.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of Bureau Veritas (3rd party expert - Global).
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.97 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 8.00 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.