Crash Hotel Squamish
Crash Hotel Squamish
Check availability at Crash Hotel Squamish
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
Quadruple Room, Multiple Beds
About this property
Located in Squamish, Crash Hotel Squamish is in the mountains, within a 5-minute drive of Squamish Adventure Centre and Shannon Falls Provincial Park. This hotel is 2 mi (3.1 km) from Brackendale Eagles Provincial Park and 2 mi (3.1 km) from Squamish Estuary.Rooms
Stay in one of 26 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. Conveniences include coffee/tea makers and blackout drapes/curtains, and housekeeping is provided on request.Amenities
This smoke-free hotel features complimentary parking nearby, rock climbing nearby, and bicycle rentals nearby. Recreational activities include hiking/biking trails nearby and mountain biking nearby.Dining
At Crash Hotel Squamish, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, luggage storage, and ATM/banking services.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Squamish Adventure Centre - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Brackendale Eagles Provincial Park - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Squamish Estuary - 3 km / 1.9 mi
West Coast Railway Heritage Park - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Shannon Falls Provincial Park - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Quest University Canada - 8.3 km / 5.2 mi
Alice Lake Provincial Park - 10.7 km / 6.7 mi
Britannia Mine Museum - 12.3 km / 7.7 mi
Furry Creek Golf and Country Club - 17.9 km / 11.1 mi
Porteau Cove Provincial Park - 20.3 km / 12.6 mi
Whistler Train Wreck - 49.5 km / 30.8 mi
Burrard Inlet - 51.9 km / 32.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Vancouver Intl. Airport (YVR) - 77.1 km / 47.9 mi
Vancouver, BC (CXH-Vancouver Harbour Seaplane Base) - 63.3 km / 39.3 mi
Sechelt, BC (YHS-Sunshine Coast Regional) - 94 km / 58.4 mi
The preferred airport for Crash Hotel Squamish is Vancouver Intl. Airport (YVR).
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Personal protective equipment, including gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 11 PM. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: CAD 25.00 per pet, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.