Check availability at Clarion Hotel & Conference Centre
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Business Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed, Non Smoking
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Non Smoking
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking, Hot Tub
Business Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
About this property
Located in Abbotsford (Lower Sumas Mountain), Clarion Hotel & Conference Centre is within a 5-minute drive of Castle Fun Park and Abbotsford Recreation Centre. This golf hotel is 3.4 mi (5.4 km) from Ledgeview Golf and Country Club and 4 mi (6.5 km) from University of the Fraser Valley.Rooms
Stay in one of 116 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and irons/ironing boards, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including an indoor pool and a spa tub. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and a fireplace in the lobby.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at White Spot serving guests of Clarion Hotel & Conference Centre. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Abbotsford? This hotel has facilities measuring 23000 square feet (2137 square meters), including a conference center. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Castle Fun Park - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Abbotsford Recreation Centre - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Ledgeview Golf and Country Club - 5.4 km / 3.4 mi
University of the Fraser Valley - 6.5 km / 4 mi
Abbotsford Entertainment and Sports Centre - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Bearga Museum - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Clayburn Village - 7.8 km / 4.9 mi
Gur Sikh Temple - 7.8 km / 4.9 mi
Abbotsford Regional Hospital and Cancer Centre - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
Trethewey House Heritage Site Museum - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
MSA Museum Society - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
Kariton Art Gallery - 8.1 km / 5 mi
MSA Arena - 9 km / 5.6 mi
SIMA International Motorsport Academy - 9.1 km / 5.7 mi
Abbotsford Exhibition Park - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Abbotsford, BC (YXX-Abbotsford Intl.) - 16.7 km / 10.4 mi
Bellingham, WA (BLI-Bellingham Intl.) - 50.4 km / 31.3 mi
Pitt Meadows, BC (YPK) - 45.5 km / 28.3 mi
The preferred airport for Clarion Hotel & Conference Centre is Abbotsford, BC (YXX-Abbotsford Intl.).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover; cash is not accepted
- This property reserves the right to pre-authorize the guest's credit card prior to arrival.
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Commitment to Clean (Choice).
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of Safe Travels (WTTC - Global).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 3 and CAD 20 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: CAD 15 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: CAD 20 (subject to availability)
- Refrigerator fee: CAD 10 per night
- In-room microwave fee: CAD 5 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.