Check availability at Grand Hotel Tiziano e dei Congressi
Classic Double or Twin Room
Executive Double Room
Classic Single Room
Superior Double Room
Classic Double Room Single Use
Family Room (Triple occupancy)
Family Room (Quadruple occupancy)
Classic Quadruple Room
Family Room (Superior)
About this property
A stay at Grand Hotel Tiziano e dei Congressi places you in the heart of Lecce, within a 10-minute walk of Chiesa dei Santi Nicolo e Cataldo and Lecce Obelisk. This 4-star hotel is 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from Paisiello Theatre and 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from Porta Napoli.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 273 guestrooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and complimentary newspapers.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages and body treatments. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and discounted use of a nearby fitness facility.Dining
Stop by the hotel's restaurant, Michelangelo, for lunch or dinner. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café, and room service (during limited hours) is provided. Unwind at the end of the day with a drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 7:00 AM to 10:30 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Chiesa dei Santi Nicolo e Cataldo - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Lecce Obelisk - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Porta Napoli - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Paisiello Theatre - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Holy Cross Cathedral - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Piazzetta Sigismondo Castromediano - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Museo Diocesano Lecce - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Palazzo del Seminario - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Piazza Sant'Oronzo - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Piazza del Duomo - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Cathedral of Lecce - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Roman Amphitheater - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Lecce Town Hall - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Castle of Charles V - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Church of Santa Maria della Grazia - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
The preferred airport for Grand Hotel Tiziano e dei Congressi is Papola Casale Airport (BDS) - 43.8 km / 27.2 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Safe Hospitality National Protocol (Italy) guidelines.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 April, EUR 1.00 per person, per night, up to 5 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 May - 30 September, EUR 2.00 per person, per night, up to 5 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.