Check availability at Dunkeld House Hotel
Comfort Double Room
Superior Double Room
Deluxe Double Room
Double Room, Annex Building
About this property
Located in Dunkeld, Dunkeld House Hotel is on the riverwalk, within a 10-minute drive of Dunkeld Cathedral and The Hermitage. This 4-star hotel is 11.1 mi (17.8 km) from Bells Blair Athol Distillery and 15.5 mi (25 km) from Dewar's World of Whisky.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 98 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a health club, an indoor pool, and an outdoor tennis court. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at Riverside Restaurant, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours).Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. This hotel has 7 meeting rooms available for events.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Polney Loch - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Dunkeld Cathedral - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Birnam Oak - 3 km / 1.8 mi
Loch of the Lowes - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
The Hermitage - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Edradour Distillery - 17.7 km / 11 mi
Bells Blair Athol Distillery - 17.8 km / 11.1 mi
Black Spout Waterfall - 17.9 km / 11.1 mi
Pitlochry Festival Theatre - 18.8 km / 11.7 mi
Rob Roy Way - North - 19 km / 11.8 mi
Pitlochry Power Station and Dam - 19.2 km / 12 mi
Cateran Trail - 19.9 km / 12.3 mi
Blairgowrie Golf Club - 22 km / 13.7 mi
Pitlochry Golf Club - 22 km / 13.7 mi
McDiarmid Park - 23.8 km / 14.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Edinburgh Airport (EDI) - 91.7 km / 57 mi
Dundee (DND) - 60.7 km / 37.7 mi
The preferred airport for Dunkeld House Hotel is Edinburgh Airport (EDI).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
- Children ages 10 years and under stay and meals are included (when using existing bedding). Children ages 11-17 stay is included (when using existing bedding) but meals are not included.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F; the property is cleaned and disinfected with electrostatic spray.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of We're Good To Go (UK).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: GBP 20 per pet, per day
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Late check-out fee: GBP 100 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.