Located 2 hours south west of Brisbane and surrounded by World Heritage listed Main Range National Park, Spicers Peak Lodge is a luxurious, all-inclusive gastronomic mountain lodge.
The architecturally stunning lodge sits on top of a mountain and offers expansive views of the surrounding area. Built in the style of a mountain lodge with high ceilings, fireplaces, rich timber fittings and stylish decor, the lodge offers a secluded retreat from the pressures of modern life. With only 10 suites and two private lodges, a stay at the lodge offers an intimate and relaxing experience of one of South East Queensland's most beautiful wilderness areas.
By day enjoy bushwalking, mountain bikes and four wheel drive tours of the area; take a dip in the pool or a game of tennis. By night sample fine food and wine, relax by the fire or take in the brilliance of stars in clear mountain skies.
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
- -Complimentary breakfast
- -Day spa
- -Disabled access rooms
- -DVD library
- -Office and business services
- -Pool – outdoor unheated
- -Porter / bell service
- -Safety deposit box
- -Spa bath / jacuzzi
- -Tea / coffee making
- -Tennis court
- -Room service (limited hours)
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Pool table
- -Free parking
- -Banquet facilities
- -Outdoor tennis court
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Free Wi-Fi
- -Accessible path of travel
- -Accessible parking
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
^ Earn 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor