Check availability at DoubleTree by Hilton Deadwood at Cadillac Jack's
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed
Suite, 1 King Bed
Suite, 1 King Bed, Accessible (Roll-In Shower, Mobility & Hearing)
Room, 1 King Bed
Room, 2 Queen Beds
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Accessible (Roll-In Shower, Mobility & Hearing)
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Accessible (3x3 Shower, Mobility & Hearing)
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed, Accessible (3x3 Shower, Mobility & Hearing)
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible (3x3 Shower, Mobility & Hearing)
About this property
With a stay at DoubleTree by Hilton Deadwood at Cadillac Jack's in Deadwood, you'll be connected to the convention center, within a 15-minute walk of Days of '76 Museum and Adams Museum. This 4-star hotel is 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from Broken Boot Gold Mine and 2.8 mi (4.4 km) from Black Hills National Forest.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 107 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 55-inch LED televisions with cable programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Head straight for the casino, or wait for that lucky feeling while you enjoy one of the other recreational opportunities, such as an indoor pool and a spa tub. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).Dining
Enjoy American cuisine at FLYT Steakhouse, one of the hotel's 5 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. This hotel has 3 meeting rooms available for events. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Cadillac Jacks Casino - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Mineral Palace Casino - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Days of '76 Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Adams Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
First Gold Hotel and Gaming - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Silverado - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
The Depot Motherlode Gaming Saloon - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Deadwood Mountain Grand - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Adams House Museum - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Broken Boot Gold Mine - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Tatanka: Story of the Bison - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Black Hills National Forest - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Homestake Gold Mine - 6 km / 3.7 mi
High Plains Heritage Center Museum - 20.6 km / 12.8 mi
Terry Peak Ski Area - 20.6 km / 12.8 mi
The preferred airport for DoubleTree by Hilton Deadwood at Cadillac Jack's is Rapid City Regional Airport (RAP) - 84.5 km / 52.5 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, debit cards, and cash
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 6 and USD 16 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 14.95 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 14.95 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per accommodation, per night (maximum USD 50 per stay)
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.