Check availability at Golden Tulip Porto Vitória
Standard Room, 2 Twin Beds
Deluxe Room, 1 Queen Bed, Sea View
Deluxe Room, 2 Twin Beds, Sea View
Suite, 1 King Bed, Sea View
Standard Room, 1 Double Bed
Superior Room, 2 Twin Beds (Panoramic View)
Executive Room, 1 Queen Bed (Panoramic View)
Papa Square - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Vitoria Mall - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Sua Beach - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Praia do Meio - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Curva da Jurema Beach - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Praia do Canto - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Day by Day Shopping Center - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Namorados Square - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Praia Santa Helena - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Direita Beach - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Praia Grande - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Esquerda Beach - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Morro Grande - 3 km / 1.8 mi
Hospital Unimed Vitória (CIAS) - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Praia de Camburi - 3.2 km / 2 mi
The preferred airport for Golden Tulip Porto Vitória is Vitoria (VIX-Goiabeiras) - 8 km / 5 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve rollaway/extra beds
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, and American Express; cash is not accepted
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels to Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: BRL 2.50 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: BRL 27.5 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: BRL 10.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.