Check availability at Days Inn by Wyndham Thunder Bay North
Business Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Non Smoking (Upper Floor)
Room, 1 Queen Bed, Accessible, Non Smoking (First Floor)
Suite, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Lakehead University - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Thunder Bay Art Gallery - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Port Arthur Stadium - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Thunder Bay Community Auditorium - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Chapples Golf Course - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Lake Superior - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Hillcrest Park - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Intercity Shopping Centre - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Centennial Botanical Conservatory - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
International Friendship Garden - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Thunder Bay Tourist Pagoda - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
Thunder Bay Military Museum - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Magnus Theater - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
OLG Casino Thunder Bay - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Prince Arthur's Landing - 5 km / 3.1 mi
The preferred airport for Days Inn by Wyndham Thunder Bay North is Thunder Bay, ON (YQT-Thunder Bay Intl.) - 7 km / 4.3 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, and Diners Club; cash is not accepted
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a smoke detector, and window guards
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 between bookings.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Count on Us (Wyndham).
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of Safe Travels (WTTC - Global).
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 50.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.