Check availability at Valhalla Inn
Split-Level Drive Up Queen
Amethyst Business Class
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Courtyard Split-Level Queen Room
Deluxe Twin Room, 2 Queen Beds
Standard Twin Room, 2 Queen Beds, Accessible
International Friendship Garden - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Centennial Botanical Conservatory - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Chapples Golf Course - 4.3 km / 2.6 mi
Fort William Gardens - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
St. Paul's Anglican Church - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Northwestern Ontario Sports Hall Of Fame - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Thunder Bay Museum - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Kaministiquia River Heritage Park - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Lake Superior - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
Thunder Bay Art Gallery - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
Mount McKay - 6.5 km / 4 mi
Intercity Shopping Centre - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
Thunder Bay Community Bingo - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
Lakehead University - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
The preferred airport for Valhalla Inn is Thunder Bay, ON (YQT-Thunder Bay Intl.) - 2 km / 1.2 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club, JCB International, Carte Blanche, and Eurocard; cash is not accepted
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 100.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Cleaning deposit: CAD 100.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 6.5 and CAD 20.5 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 10 per day
- Extended parking fee: CAD 10.00 per day
- Pet fee: CAD 15 per accommodation, per stay (maximum CAD 100 per stay)
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Crib (infant bed) fee: CAD 10.0 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.