Step inside this iconic Queenslander and you’ll discover a chic and stylish interior that’s welcoming and warm and perfectly complements the high standard of personal service expected from a Spicers Retreat.
The Balfour Kitchen serves Brisbane’s best breakfast. We also offer our famous Balfour High Tea seven days a week (must be prebooked. For dinner, The Balfour Kitchen showcases Modern Vietnamese cuisine that is light, clean and tasty with an intoxicating balance of raw and cooked, hot and cold, sweet and sour.
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
- -Bar / Lounge
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe deposit box
- -Tour desk
- -Reception (limited hours)
- -Room service (limited hours)
- -Non-smoking property
- -Book library
- -WiFi (free)
- -Airport transfers (surcharge)
- -Day spa
- -Family friendly
- -Dry cleaning / Laundry service
- -Onsite parking (limited, free)
- -Business services
- -Meeting rooms
- -Event services
- -Disabled access
^ Earn 9 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Offer ends 11:59pm (AEDT) Thursday 21 February 2019. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor