- Dining venue(s)
- Fitness facilities
Check availability at Econo Lodge Livingston Gateway to Yellowstone
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Non Smoking
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Non Smoking
About this property
A stay at Econo Lodge Livingston Gateway to Yellowstone places you in the heart of Livingston, within a 5-minute drive of Livingston Depot Center and Sacajawea Park. This hotel is 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from Livingston Golf & Country Club and 4.4 mi (7.1 km) from DePuy Spring Creek.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 50 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a fireplace in the lobby.Dining
A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 6 AM to 9 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Sacajawea Park - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Livingston Depot Center - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Livingston Golf & Country Club - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
DePuy Spring Creek - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Montana Grizzly Encounter - 22.3 km / 13.8 mi
Gallatin National Forest - 24.4 km / 15.2 mi
Bridger Canyon - 30.9 km / 19.2 mi
East Gallatin River - 32.2 km / 20 mi
Lindley Park - 39.8 km / 24.7 mi
Bozeman Deaconess Hospital - 40.4 km / 25.1 mi
Bozeman Health Deaconess Hospital - 40.5 km / 25.2 mi
The Ellen Theatre - 40.8 km / 25.4 mi
Gallatin County Pioneer Museum - 41.1 km / 25.6 mi
Emerson Centre for the Arts and Culture - 41.1 km / 25.6 mi
Brick Breeden Fieldhouse - 41.2 km / 25.6 mi
The preferred airport for Econo Lodge Livingston Gateway to Yellowstone is Gallatin Field Airport (BZN) - 55.8 km / 34.7 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club, JCB International, and Carte Blanche; cash is not accepted
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector and window guards
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F; guestroom doors are sealed after cleaning; the property is cleaned and disinfected with electrostatic spray.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; contactless room service is available; guests can access their rooms with a mobile device; masks are required in public areas; reservations are required for some onsite facilities.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Commitment to Clean (Choice).
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of Ecolab (3rd party expert - Global).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 15 per accommodation, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 10.0 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.