Space Hotel is where luxury meets budget. Being a traveler doesn’t mean you have to choose between a great experience and a good night’s sleep. At Space Hotel, you can have both. Enjoy modern, comfortable accommodation right between the vibrant Melbourne CBD and Lygon St, the city’s most famous restaurant & bars district. While exploring the beauty of Melbourne from our doorstep, you’ll be content knowing you’re staying in a modern hotel where comfortable beds, smart technology, space and privacy does not have to be spared, because your stay with us is affordable.
Relax, have fun and explore, it’s your space to enjoy.
• This slick and rough, sophisticated and artistic city is a pleasure to explore and roam. A global culture exists in its enigmatic, contemporary style. Dubbed the culture and sports capital of Australia, Melbourne is a balanced blend of beautiful multiculturalism that offers and produces some of the best art, music, cuisine, coffee, fashion, performance, design, ideas and business opportunities in the world.
With a pace of its own, the best way to enjoy Melbourne is to stream along with its spirited tempo.
• Our audiences are varied explorers, trekkers, professionals, sports fans and shoppers. They travel a lot – domestically and internationally. They are independent, share a respect for different cultures and are young at heart. Space Hotel reflects and learns from the needs of these new global travellers. Coming from cities near and far, they share a common desire: inexpensive luxury for the people.
• Space Hotel is built to accommodate all types of travels. Our rooms are newly constructed, spacious, modern and tech-savvy and are designed for comfort and affordability. In each private room, guests have the convenience of flat screen TV’s and iPod docks. The facilities including Blue Moon Bar & Restaurant, Gym, Lounge and Cinema are available to all guests of Space Hotel and refreshing tea & coffee stations are available at each level.
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
- -24 hour reception
- -BBQ facilities
- -Guest laundry
- -Lift / elevator
- -Non-smoking establishment
- -Spa bath / jacuzzi
- -Tea / coffee making
- -Tour desk
- -Wheel chair access
- -Tour assistance
- -Laundry facilities
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- -Wireless Internet access - surcharge
^ Earn 6 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels in Indonesia, New Caledonia until 11:59pm (AEDT) Tuesday 11 December 2018. Earn 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels outside Indonesia, New Caledonia. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor