Check availability at DoubleTree by Hilton Kitchener
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible (Hearing)
Room, 1 King Bed
Room, 2 Queen Beds
About this property
With a stay at DoubleTree by Hilton Kitchener, you'll be centrally located in Kitchener, a 4-minute drive from Kitchener Memorial Auditorium Complex and 13 minutes from University of Waterloo. This hotel is 5.7 mi (9.1 km) from Bingemans and 8 mi (12.9 km) from Wilfrid Laurier University.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 75 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Don't miss out on recreational opportunities including a 24-hour health club and an indoor pool. Additional amenities at this Art Deco hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and a fireplace in the lobby.Dining
Enjoy local cuisine at Embers Restaurant, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Full breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Kitchener? This hotel has facilities measuring 10000 square feet (929 square meters), including a conference center. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Fairview Park - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Chicopee Tube Park - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Chicopee Ski and Summer Resort - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Rockway Golf Course - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Waterloo Region Museum - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Kitchener Memorial Auditorium Complex - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Grand River Rocks - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
TheMuseum - 5.4 km / 3.3 mi
Conrad Centre for the Performing Arts - 5.4 km / 3.4 mi
Historic St. Paul's Lutheran Church - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
Kitchener City Hall - 5.7 km / 3.5 mi
Kitchener-Waterloo Art Gallery - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
St. Mary's Church - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
Joseph Schneider Haus - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Victoria Park - 6.4 km / 4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Pearson Intl. Airport (YYZ) - 82.8 km / 51.4 mi
Kitchener, ON (YKF-Region of Waterloo Intl.) - 6.7 km / 4.2 mi
The preferred airport for DoubleTree by Hilton Kitchener is Pearson Intl. Airport (YYZ).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a smoke detector, a security system, and window guards
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Guests arriving after midnight should use the access phone at the hotel entrance to gain entry.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of CleanStay (Hilton) guidelines.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- 3 percent destination fee will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 2.95 and CAD 18.95 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 15.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.