Check availability at The Walper Hotel, part of JdV by Hyatt
Room, 1 King Bed, City View
Room, 1 Queen Bed, City View
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible (Shower)
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Suite, 1 Queen Bed (Urban)
Suite, 1 King Bed (Urban)
Room, 1 King Bed
Room, 2 Queen Beds
Room, 1 Queen Bed
Suite, 2 Queen Beds (Urban)
TheMuseum - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Conrad Centre for the Performing Arts - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Historic St. Paul's Lutheran Church - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Kitchener City Hall - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
St. Mary's Church - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Centre In The Square - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Joseph Schneider Haus - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Kitchener-Waterloo Art Gallery - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Victoria Park - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Grand River Rocks - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Woodside National Historic Site - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Kitchener Memorial Auditorium Complex - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Rockway Golf Course - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Clay and Glass - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
The nearest major airport is Kitchener, ON (YKF-Region of Waterloo Intl.) - 12.8 km / 7.9 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Eurocard; cash is not accepted
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. It is Hyatt's practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
- Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 250.00 per accommodation, per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: CAD 20.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 25 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 75 per accommodation, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.