Check availability at The Walper Hotel, part of JdV by Hyatt
Room, 1 King Bed, City View
Room, 1 Queen Bed, City View
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible (Shower)
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Suite, 1 Queen Bed (Urban)
Suite, 1 King Bed (Urban)
Room, 1 King Bed
Room, 2 Queen Beds
Room, 1 Queen Bed
Suite, 2 Queen Beds (Urban)
About this property
With a stay at The Walper Hotel, part of JdV by Hyatt, you'll be centrally located in Kitchener, a 3-minute drive from Kitchener Memorial Auditorium Complex and 13 minutes from University of Waterloo. This hotel is 3.1 mi (5 km) from Wilfrid Laurier University and 3.3 mi (5.3 km) from Bingemans.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 92 individually furnished guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. Cable programming and iPod docking stations are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature rainfall showerheads and designer toiletries.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. This hotel also features gift shops/newsstands, wedding services, and complimentary use of a nearby fitness facility. Guests can get around on the complimentary shuttle, which operates within 10.00 km.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at TWH Social, one of the hotel's many dining establishments, which include 2 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Kitchener? This hotel has facilities measuring 6000 square feet (557 square meters), including conference space. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
TheMuseum - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Conrad Centre for the Performing Arts - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Historic St. Paul's Lutheran Church - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Kitchener City Hall - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
St. Mary's Church - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Centre In The Square - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Joseph Schneider Haus - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Kitchener-Waterloo Art Gallery - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Victoria Park - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Grand River Rocks - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Woodside National Historic Site - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Kitchener Memorial Auditorium Complex - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Rockway Golf Course - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Clay and Glass - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
The nearest major airport is Kitchener, ON (YKF-Region of Waterloo Intl.) - 12.8 km / 7.9 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. It is Hyatt's practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
- Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 250.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 10 and CAD 20 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 20.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 25 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 75 per accommodation, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.