Check availability at The Blue House, Oldest Guest House
Family Suite, 1 Double Bed
Deluxe Double Room, 1 King Bed
About this property
A stay at The Blue House, Oldest Guest House places you in the heart of Jodhpur, steps from Kunj Bihari Temple and Achal Nath Shivalaya Temple. This family-friendly hotel is 0.2 mi (0.4 km) from Nai Sarak and 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Ghantaghar Clock.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 15 individually decorated guestrooms. Your Select Comfort bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and bathrobes.Amenities
Treat yourself with massages and body treatments. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, shopping on site, and wedding services. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge) that operates within 3 km.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at the MAMA ROOF TOP, a restaurant where you can take in the ocean view, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Breakfast is available daily from 7 AM to 1 PM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kunj Bihari Temple - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Achal Nath Shivalaya Temple - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Nai Sarak - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Ghantaghar Clock - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Sardar Market - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Toorji's Step Well - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Sojati Gate Market - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Station Road - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Udai Mandir - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Chamunda Mata Temple - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Raj Ranchhodji Temple - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Padamsar Lake - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Mochi Bazaar - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Sadar Government Museum - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Shiv Temple - 1.7 km / 1 mi
The preferred airport for The Blue House, Oldest Guest House is Jodhpur (JDH) - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, Discover, Diners Club, JCB International, and Switch; cash is not accepted
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; travelers who are not citizens of India must present a valid passport and visa.
- This property offers transfers from the ferry terminal, airport, and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F; guestroom doors are sealed after cleaning; the property is cleaned and disinfected with electrostatic spray.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; contactless room service is available; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings, and can be accessed from outside the building via exterior corridors.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: INR 220 for adults and INR 150 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 500 per vehicle (one way)
- Late check-out fee: INR 1000 (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: INR 500.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 1000.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.