Ramada by Wyndham Udaipur Resort and Spa
Ramada by Wyndham Udaipur Resort and Spa
Check availability at Ramada by Wyndham Udaipur Resort and Spa
Deluxe Room, Non Smoking
Suite, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Premium Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Room (Super Deluxe)
Room, 1 Twin Bed, Accessible
About this property
With a stay at Ramada by Wyndham Udaipur Resort and Spa in Udaipur, you'll be connected to a shopping center, within a 15-minute drive of Lake Fateh Sagar and Bharatiya Lok Kala Museum. This 5-star resort is 5 mi (8.1 km) from City Palace and 5.4 mi (8.7 km) from Jag Mandir.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 72 guestrooms featuring minibars and plasma televisions. Your Select Comfort bed comes with premium bedding. Rooms have private furnished balconies. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 2 outdoor swimming pools, a health club, and a sauna. This Art Deco resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
Grab a bite to eat at Myra, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Buffet breakfasts are available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and express check-in. Planning an event in Udaipur? This resort has 2200 square feet (204 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and a meeting room. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a train station pick-up service.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
SajjanGarh Biological Park - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Lake Fateh Sagar - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Crystal Gallery - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Shilpgram Museum - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Gangaur Ghat - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Bagore-ki-Haveli Museum - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Jagdish Temple - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Monsoon Palace - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Maharana Pratap Statue - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Bharatiya Lok Kala Museum - 5.7 km / 3.6 mi
Panchwati Circle - 6.2 km / 3.8 mi
Garden of the Maids of Honor - 6.7 km / 4.2 mi
Bapu Bazaar - 6.7 km / 4.2 mi
Sukhadia Circle - 6.7 km / 4.2 mi
Railway Training School - 8 km / 5 mi
The preferred airport for Ramada by Wyndham Udaipur Resort and Spa is Udaipur (UDR-Dabok) - 29 km / 18 mi
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings, and can be accessed from outside the building via exterior corridors. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements. To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa. Due to COVID-19, this property's food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 5000.00
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 3000.00 (from 5 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 8000.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 5000.00 (from 5 to 12 years old)
- Gala Dinner on 10 March per adult: INR 1999
- Gala Dinner on 10 March per child: INR 799 (from 5 to 12 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: INR 550 for adults and INR 400 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 1700 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 2000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.