Niralidhani Ethnic Resort
Niralidhani Ethnic Resort
Check availability at Niralidhani Ethnic Resort
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Superior Room, 1 King Bed
About this property
Located in Jodhpur, Niralidhani Ethnic Resort is in the business district, within a 10-minute drive of Kaylana Lake and Laxmi Narayan Temple. This family-friendly hotel is 6.8 mi (10.9 km) from Umaid Bhawan Palace and 4.7 mi (7.6 km) from Mehrangarh Fort.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 34 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Your memory foam bed comes with premium bedding. Rooms have private lanais. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries.Amenities
Enjoy recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool and bicycles to rent. Additional amenities at this Art Deco hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and complimentary babysitting/childcare. If you'd like to spend the day shopping, you can hop on the shuttle (surcharge).Dining
Enjoy vegetarian cuisine at Padharo Sa, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Relax with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Breakfast is available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Jodhpur? This hotel has 2400 square feet (223 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and a meeting room. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a train station pick-up service.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Laxmi Narayan Temple - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Kaylana Lake - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Chopasni Temple - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Neelkanth Mahadev Temple - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Ashapura Mata Ka Temple - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Shree Pal Balaji Temple - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Masuria Hill Garden - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Ashapurna Mall - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Saint Andrews Hall Church - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
Mochi Bazaar - 5.7 km / 3.5 mi
Station Road - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Raj Ranchhodji Temple - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Oriental Art Gallery - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Sojati Gate Market - 6.8 km / 4.3 mi
Shiv Temple - 7 km / 4.4 mi
The preferred airport for Niralidhani Ethnic Resort is Jodhpur (JDH) - 11.7 km / 7.3 mi
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Airport shuttle service is available on request during limited hours. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements. To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa. Taxes are subject to change based on Goods and Services Tax (GST) implementation. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 1500
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 1000 (from 5 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 2000
- Valentine's Day (14 February) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 1500
- Valentine's Day (14 February) Gala Dinner per child: INR 1000 (from 5 to 12 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 1200 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: INR 1000 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 1500 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.