Check availability at Fateh Bagh
Deluxe Room, 1 Double or 2 Twin Beds
Traditional Suite, 1 Bedroom, Smoking, Balcony
About this property
Located in Desuri, Fateh Bagh is on the riverwalk, within a 10-minute drive of Chaumukha Temple and Ranakpur Jain Temple. This hotel is 21.6 mi (34.7 km) from Kumbhalgarh Fort and 17.8 mi (28.7 km) from Elephant Hilltop.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 18 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including an outdoor pool and a sauna. This Art Deco hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a hair salon.Dining
Stop by the hotel's restaurant, Reatsaurant, for lunch, dinner, or brunch. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café, and 24-hour room service is provided. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center and a meeting room. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Chaumukha Temple - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Ranakpur Jain Temple - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Elephant Hilltop - 28.7 km / 17.8 mi
Kumbhalgarh Fort - 34.7 km / 21.6 mi
The preferred airport for Fateh Bagh is Udaipur (UDR-Dabok) - 111.2 km / 69.1 mi
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa. Taxes are subject to change based on Goods and Services Tax (GST) implementation. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 3500
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 1500 (from 8 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 6000
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 2750 (from 8 to 12 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between INR 600 and INR 780 for adults, INR 300 and INR 400 for children (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: INR 2000 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.