Check availability at Umaid Bhawan Palace
Palace Room, 2 Twin Beds
Suite, 1 Bedroom (Historical)
Royal Suite, 1 Bedroom
Palace Room, 1 King Bed
Grand Suite, 1 Bedroom (Grand Royal)
Grand Suite, 1 King Bed (Grand Presidential, 1 Bedroom)
Umaid Bhawan Palace - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Jodhpur Polo and Equestrian Institute - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Mata Temple - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Oriental Art Gallery - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
Malviya Nagar Park - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
Maharishi Dadhichi Park - 5.9 km / 3.6 mi
Raj Ranchhodji Temple - 6.2 km / 3.8 mi
Sadar Government Museum - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
Shiv Temple - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
Station Road - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
Ghantaghar Clock - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Udai Mandir - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Saint Andrews Hall Church - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Kunj Bihari Temple - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Achal Nath Shivalaya Temple - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
The preferred airport for Umaid Bhawan Palace is Jodhpur (JDH) - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, and cash
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. At check-in, guests must provide a negative COVID-19 test result. Guests providing a negative COVID-19 test result must have been tested no more than 72 hours prior to check-in. To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; Permanent Account Number (PAN) cards will not be accepted due to national regulations. Travelers who are not citizens of India must present a valid passport and visa. Indian citizens must show a PAN card at check-out for cash transactions exceeding INR 25,000.
- This property offers transfers from the train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings, and can be accessed from outside the building via exterior corridors.
- At check-in, guests must provide a negative COVID-19 test result.
- Guest providing a negative COVID-19 test result must have been tested no more than 72 hours prior to check-in.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 8000
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 4000 (from 5 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 35000
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 17500 (from 5 to 12 years old)
- Gala Dinner on 29 March per adult: INR 7500
- Gala Dinner on 29 March per child: INR 3750 (from 5 to 12 years old)
- Gala Dinner on 04 November per adult: INR 8000
- Gala Dinner on 04 November per child: INR 4000 (from 5 to 12)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: INR 2500 for adults and INR 1650 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 2000 per vehicle (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: INR 2000 (one-way)
- Early check-in fee: 50 percent of room rate (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 5000.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.