- Dining venue(s)
- Fitness facilities
Check availability at Marinaterra Hotel & Spa
Standard Room, Partial Ocean View
About this property
When you stay at Marinaterra Hotel & Spa in San Carlos, you'll be connected to the convention center, within a 15-minute walk of Marina San Carlos and Islands and Protected Areas of the Gulf of California. This beach hotel is 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from San Carlos Golf Course and 2.2 mi (3.6 km) from San Francisco Beach.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 120 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 2 outdoor swimming pools, a health club, and a sauna. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge, the beach bar, or the poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 1:00 PM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Marina San Carlos - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Islands and Protected Areas of the Gulf of California - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
San Carlos Golf Course - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
San Francisco Beach - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Cerro Tetakawi - 3.8 km / 2.3 mi
Playa De Piedras - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Los Algodones - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Mirador Escenico de San Carlos - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Nacapule Canyon - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
La Manga - 9.9 km / 6.1 mi
La Manga Dos - 11.9 km / 7.4 mi
Punta Parda - 14.5 km / 9 mi
Delfinario Sonora - 14.9 km / 9.3 mi
Plaza Altea Guaymas - 19 km / 11.8 mi
Temple of the Sacred Heart - 22.2 km / 13.8 mi
The preferred airport for Marinaterra Hotel & Spa is Guaymas, Sonora (GYM-General Jose Maria Yanez Intl.) - 18.7 km / 11.6 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, debit cards, and cash
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Pool access available from 7:00 AM to 9:00 PM.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: MXN 210 for adults and MXN 105 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.