- Shuttle services
Check availability at Hotel Nettuno
Standard Double Room
Double Room, Annex Building
Quadruple Room, Annex Building
Civic Museum of Lucus Bormani - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Molo delle Tartarughe - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Church of Sant'Antonio Abate - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Diano Marina Port - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Bagni Continentale e Giardino - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Spiaggia Galeazza - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Oneglia Beach - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Sanctuary of Nostra Signora della Rovere - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Collegiata di San Giovanni Battista - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Il Pilone - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Museo dell'Olivo - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Spiagga Libera - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Marina delle Reti - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Stabilimento Balneare il Porteghetto - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Parish Church of St. John the Baptist - 5 km / 3.1 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Nettuno is Cote d'Azur Airport (NCE) - 92.6 km / 57.5 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- No onsite parking is available
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, and Eurocard
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher and a smoke detector
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Safe Hospitality National Protocol (Italy).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 31 March, EUR 0.00 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 April - 30 September, EUR 1.00 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.