Hopkins Bay Belize, a Muy'Ono Resort
Hopkins Bay Belize, a Muy'Ono Resort
Check availability at Hopkins Bay Belize, a Muy'Ono Resort
Room, 1 Bedroom, Patio, Beach View
Villa, 2 Bedrooms, Kitchen, Beach View
Villa, 3 Bedrooms, Kitchen, Beach View
Room, 1 Bedroom, Patio, Beachfront
Villa, 2 Bedrooms, Kitchen, Beachfront
Villa, 3 Bedrooms, Kitchen, Beachfront
About this property
With a stay at Hopkins Bay Belize, a Muy'Ono Resort in Hopkins, you'll be on the beach, just steps from Hopkins Village Beach and a 3-minute drive from Hopkins Pier. This beach hotel is 31.9 mi (51.3 km) from Maya Beach and 4.7 mi (7.6 km) from Anderson Lagoon.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 38 air-conditioned rooms featuring DVD players. Rooms have private furnished balconies or patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages and body treatments. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 2 outdoor swimming pools and bicycles to rent. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Guests can get to nearby shops on the shuttle (surcharge).Dining
Enjoy international cuisine at The Rhum Shack, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Relax with a refreshing drink at the beach bar, the poolside bar, or one of 2 bars/lounges. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Hopkins? This hotel has facilities measuring 3000 square feet (279 square meters), including conference space. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Hopkins Village Beach - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Hopkins Pier - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Anderson Lagoon - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Sittee Point - 7.8 km / 4.9 mi
Cockscomb Basin Forest Reserve - 19.2 km / 11.9 mi
Mayflower Bocawina National Park - 21.5 km / 13.3 mi
Marie Sharp's Factory - 26.9 km / 16.7 mi
Placencia Peninsula - 44.9 km / 27.9 mi
Maya Beach - 51.3 km / 31.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Belize City (BZE-Philip S. W. Goldson Intl.) - 186.8 km / 116.1 mi
Dangriga (DGA) - 35.1 km / 21.8 mi
Placencia (PLJ) - 62.3 km / 38.7 mi
Independence and Mango Creek (INB) - 58.6 km / 36.4 mi
The preferred airport for Hopkins Bay Belize, a Muy'Ono Resort is Belize City (BZE-Philip S. W. Goldson Intl.).
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 6 and USD 10 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.