Check availability at Casa Suaya
Exclusive Room, Sea View
Superior Room, Sea View
Deluxe Double Room
Jose Ignacio Beach - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Garzón Lagoon - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Parque Faro Jose Ignacio - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Prefectura Nacional Naval Jose Ignacio - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Jose Ignacio Lighthouse - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Bikini Beach - 21.5 km / 13.3 mi
Playa Montoya - 23.8 km / 14.8 mi
OH! La Barra - 24.7 km / 15.3 mi
Pablo Atchugarry Foundation - 25.3 km / 15.7 mi
La Barra Beach - 25.5 km / 15.9 mi
Leonel Viera Bridge - 26.9 km / 16.7 mi
Museum of the Sea - 27.6 km / 17.1 mi
Cantegril Country Club - 31.8 km / 19.7 mi
Agroland - Colinas de Garzón - 33 km / 20.5 mi
Punta del Este Convention Center - 33.4 km / 20.8 mi
The preferred airport for Casa Suaya is Punta Del Este (PDP-Capitan Corbeta CA Curbelo Intl.) - 52.3 km / 32.5 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, and American Express; cash is not accepted
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- This property offers transfers from the cruise terminal and ferry terminal (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- All residents of Uruguay may be charged the national value-added tax (10%) from November 15 to the day after Easter. However, business travelers from firms in Uruguay may be charged the value-added tax year round. Travelers on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.