Check availability at Barradas Parque Hotel & Spa
Splash Aqua Park - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Punta Shopping Mall - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Enjoy Punta del Este Casino & Resort - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Ralli Museum - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Gorlero Avenue - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Calle 20 - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Brava Beach - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Casino Nogaro - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Mansa Beach - 3 km / 1.8 mi
Club de Tenis Medano - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Artigas Square - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Our Lady of Candelaria - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Punta del Este Convention Center - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Cantegril Country Club - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Museum of American Art - 4 km / 2.5 mi
The preferred airport for Barradas Parque Hotel & Spa is Punta Del Este (PDP-Capitan Corbeta CA Curbelo Intl.) - 18.7 km / 11.6 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Eurocard; cash is not accepted
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a security system
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available through room service.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- All residents of Uruguay may be charged the national value-added tax (10%) from November 15 to the day after Easter. However, business travelers from firms in Uruguay may be charged the value-added tax year round. Travelers on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 7500 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: USD 20 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.