Check availability at Grand Hotel Dei Cesari
Superior Double Room
Standard Double Room
Standard Double Room Single Use
Superior Double Room Single Use
Port of Anzio - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Sanctuary of Madonna delle Grazie and Santa Maria Goretti - 5.2 km / 3.2 mi
Zoomarine - 24.8 km / 15.4 mi
Latinafiori - 27.3 km / 16.9 mi
Ospedale Santa Maria Goretti - 28.6 km / 17.8 mi
Pratica di Mare Air Base - 29.9 km / 18.6 mi
Lake Nemi - 31.7 km / 19.7 mi
Castelgandolfo Country Club - 35 km / 21.8 mi
ICOT - 35.3 km / 21.9 mi
Torrecchia Vecchia - 36.1 km / 22.4 mi
Papal Palace of Castel Gandolfo - 36.4 km / 22.6 mi
Gardens of Ninfa - 36.6 km / 22.7 mi
Castel Romano Outlet - 38.9 km / 24.2 mi
Lake Albano - 39.2 km / 24.4 mi
Cinecitta World - 39.8 km / 24.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl. Airport (FCO) - 68.2 km / 42.4 mi
Ciampino Airport (CIA) - 42.9 km / 26.6 mi
The preferred airport for Grand Hotel Dei Cesari is Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl. Airport (FCO).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, debit cards, and cash
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Guests booked in Breakfast Included rates receive breakfast in guestrooms.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will be open from June to September.
- Pool access available from 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Safe Hospitality National Protocol (Italy).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.50 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 6 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per day
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 13.0 per night
- Pool fee: EUR 8 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.