Housed in a conversion of a 1930s pier building, award-winning Somerset on the Pier Hobart is the epitome of old world charm mixed with contemporary style. Located on the shores of Hobart’s waterfront, each serviced apartment boasts beautiful panoramic views of the River Derwent and Historic Sullivan’s Cove.
Somerset on the Pier offers 56 one and two-bedroom non-smoking apartments with complimentary wireless broadband internet, fully-equipped kitchenettes, contemporary décor; and a loft-style design exuding space and comfort, perfect for both the business or leisure traveller. Offering a welcome alternative to a hotel, Somerset is the ideal accommodation for a weekend away or an extended stay.
Hobart’s central business district, restaurants, shopping precincts and main attractions including Salamanca Place, home to the famous Salamanca Market, Battery Point, Sullivan’s Cove, Tasmanian Museum and Art Gallery and the ferry to the Museum of Old and New Art - MONA are all on your door step.
When staying at Somerset staff will use their local knowledge to help you quickly settle in and integrate with the local culture. Hobart is one of Australia’s most picturesque capital cities and Somerset on the Pier is the gateway to exploring everything the city has to offer.
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
- -24 hour reception
- -Gay friendly
- -Free wi-fi in public areas
- -Guest laundry
- -Laundry service
- -Lift / elevator
- -Non-smoking establishment
- -Room Service – limited service
- -Safety deposit box
- -Concierge services
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Business services
- -Tour assistance
- -Multilingual staff
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free parking (limited spaces)
- -Luggage storage
- -Free Wi-Fi
- -Smoke-free property (fines apply)
^ Earn 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor