Check availability at Hotel Bernerhof
Standard Twin Room, 2 Twin Beds
Superior Quadruple Room, Mountain View, Mountainside
Double Room, 1 Queen Bed
Superior Twin Room, Mountainside
Superior Triple Room, Mountain View, Mountainside
Hoeheweg - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
St. James Way - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Kletterhalle Interlaken - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Kunsthaus Interlaken - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Mystery Rooms - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Interlaken Casino - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Bodelibad - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Tell-Spiele - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Seilpark Interlaken - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Interlaken Ost Ferry Terminal - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Heimwehfluh - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Unspunnen Castle - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Lake Thun - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Dorfmuseum "Alte Mühle" - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Lake Brienz - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Bernerhof is Bern (BRN-Belp) - 50.7 km / 31.5 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club, Eurocard, and cash
- This property reserves the right to pre-authorize the guest's credit card prior to arrival.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
The front desk is open daily from 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November - 31 March, CHF 2.20 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 April - 31 October, CHF 2.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- Tourism fee: CHF 1.00 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: CHF 10.00 per night
- Nearby parking fee: CHF 18.00 per night(328 ft away; open 24 hours)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: CHF 25.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.