- Fitness facility
Check availability at NH Torino Centro
Standard Single Room
Superior Triple Room
Junior Suite (Extra Bed 3 adults)
Junior Suite (Extra Bed 2 adults + 2 children)
Suite (Extra Bed 2 adults + 2 children)
Suite (Extra Bed 3 adults)
Galleria Civica d'Arte Moderna e Contemporanea (GAM) - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Pietro Micca Museum - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Polytechnic University of Turin - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Palazzo di Giustizia - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Via Garibaldi - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Via Roma - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Piazza Statuto - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Casa Fenoglio-Lafleur - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Santa Cristina - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Piazza San Carlo - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Santuario della Consolata - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Turin Town Hall (Palazzo di Citta) - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Galleria Sabauda - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Turin Palazzo Madama - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Piazza Castello - 2 km / 1.3 mi
The preferred airport for NH Torino Centro is Turin International Airport (TRN) - 17.1 km / 10.6 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club, and cash
- This property reserves the right to pre-authorize the guest's credit card prior to arrival.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.70 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 13 and EUR 32 for adults, EUR 18 and EUR 21 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 16 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 25 per pet, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.