Check availability at Grand Hotel Sitea
Superior Single Room
Standard Double Room
Standard Double Room Single Use
Deluxe Double Room
Deluxe Double Room Single Use
Executive Double Room
Small Double Room
Standard Triple Room
Via Roma - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Rinascente - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Santa Cristina - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Piazza Carlo Alberto - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Galleria Sabauda - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Piazza San Carlo - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Palazzo Carignano - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
University of Turin - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Turin Royal Theatre - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Turin Palazzo Madama - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Via Garibaldi - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Royal Library - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Turin Royal Palace (Palazzo Reale) - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Piazza Castello - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Church of San Lorenzo - 1 km / 0.6 mi
The preferred airport for Grand Hotel Sitea is Turin International Airport (TRN) - 17.4 km / 10.8 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club, and JCB International; cash is not accepted
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector
The front desk is open daily from 2:00 PM - 10:00 PM. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- One child 11 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; contactless room service is available; masks are required in public areas; reservations are required for some onsite facilities.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5.00 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for local cuisine breakfast: EUR 15 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 24 per night
- Valet parking fee: EUR 25.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.