L'Ea Bianca Luxury Resort
L'Ea Bianca Luxury Resort
Check availability at L'Ea Bianca Luxury Resort
Superior Room, Balcony
Deluxe Double Room, Balcony
Junior Suite, Balcony
Villa, 2 Bedrooms, Sea View (Gardenia,100 steps from the reception)
Villa, 2 Bedrooms (Bouganville, 90 steps from reception)
Villa, 3 Bedrooms, Sea View (Ortensia, 66 steps from the reception)
Villa, 3 Bedrooms, Sea View (Ibiscus, 110 steps from the reception)
Villa, 3 Bedrooms, Sea View (Iris, 26 steps from the reception)
Suite, Sea View
Standard Double or Twin Room
Superior Triple Room, Sea View
Deluxe Triple Room, Sea View
About this property
With a stay at L'Ea Bianca Luxury Resort in Arzachena, you'll be on the waterfront, just a 1-minute walk from Mediterranean Sea and 12 minutes by foot from Cala Ginepro. This 5-star hotel is 10.1 mi (16.2 km) from Capriccioli Beach and 10.3 mi (16.6 km) from Liscia Ruja Beach.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 31 individually furnished guestrooms, featuring DVD players and LED televisions. Rooms have private furnished balconies or patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bidets.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. After a day at the private beach, you can enjoy other recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and a spa tub. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the coffee shop/café. The hotel also offers 24-hour room service. Relax with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. A complimentary full breakfast is served daily from 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Arzachena? This hotel has 1076 square feet (100 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and a meeting room. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Mediterranean Sea - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Cala Ginepro - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Aquadream - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Spiaggia Precedence A Mucchi Bianchi - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Cala Battistoni - 5.4 km / 3.3 mi
Cala Tremonti - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Vigne Surrau Winery - 7.3 km / 4.6 mi
Nuraghe Albucciu - 8.8 km / 5.5 mi
Spiaggia di Cannigione - 9 km / 5.6 mi
Marina di Porto Cervo - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
Nuragic Temple of Malchittu - 10 km / 6.2 mi
Stella Maris Church - 10.1 km / 6.3 mi
Carla Granu - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
Poltu Paddha - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
Louise Alexander Gallery - 11.2 km / 7 mi
The preferred airport for L'Ea Bianca Luxury Resort is Olbia (OLB-Costa Smeralda) - 32.4 km / 20.2 mi
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 16 September - 15 June, EUR 0.00 per person, per night, up to 7 nights
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 16 June - 15 September, EUR 5.00 per person, per night, up to 7 nights
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.