Check availability at Hotel Europa
Double or Twin Room
Double Room Single Use
Palazzo Carli - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Gavi Arch - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Castelvecchio Museum - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Castelvecchio - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Adige River - 0.2 km / 0.2 mi
Verona Arena - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Piazza Bra - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Verona City Hall - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Teatro Ristori - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Verona Philharmonic Theatre - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
San Lorenzo Maggiore - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Santa Apostoli - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Ponte Scaligero - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Porta Borsari - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Ponte di Pietra - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Europa is Valerio Catullo Airport (VRN) - 12.6 km / 7.8 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, Diners Club, Eurocard, debit cards, and cash
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a first aid kit
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 2.00 per night for guests aged 15-25 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 15 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 15.00 for adults and EUR 15.00 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 22 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.