- Dining venue(s)
- Fitness facilities
Check availability at Alma Di Alghero Hotel
Superior Double Room
Standard Double Room
Superior Triple Room
Deluxe Double Room, Partial Sea View
San Giovanni Beach - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Port of Alghero - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Maria Pia Beach - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Maddalena Tower - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Palazzo d'Albis - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Piazza Civica - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Torre del Portal - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Diocesan Museum of Sacred Art - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Alghero Market - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Cathedral of St. Mary - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Porto Conte Regional Natural Park - 1.7 km / 1 mi
San Giovanni Tower - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Palazzo Carcassona - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Church of St. Francis - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Madonna del Santo Rosario - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
The preferred airport for Alma Di Alghero Hotel is Fertilia Airport (AHO) - 8.3 km / 5.1 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, and cash
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Safe Hospitality National Protocol (Italy).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 April, EUR 1.00 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 May - 30 September, EUR 2.00 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10 for adults and EUR 10 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 15 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.