Situated in the heart of the Margaret River wine region, Smiths Beach Resort is the finest luxury accommodation Yallingup has to offer. Our location also makes us a popular alternative for guests seeking luxury accommodation in Dunsborough and Bunker Bay.
Pure heaven for beach lovers, Smiths Beach Resort is perfectly positioned on the pristine sands of Smiths Beach overlooking the sparkling Indian Ocean. Nestled between Cape Naturaliste and Cape Leeuwin on the stunning Cape to Cape walking track, this architectural award-winning resort provides an ideal retreat on a pristine beach that is lovingly tended and preserved.
This Small Luxury Hotel of the WorldTM has been carefully constructed to cause minimal impact on the environment and provides our guests with the ultimate in luxury accommodation Dunsborough and Yallingup has to offer. Floor-to-ceiling windows in the minimalist yet stylish beach houses, villas and apartments give the sense of bringing the outside in, and with an ever-changing panorama of shifting sands and ruby red sunsets the scenery is truly breathtaking.
Smiths Beach Resort is the quintessential Australian beachside accommodation experience encompassing world class facilities and an assortment of food and beverage options. Partnering with well-known restaurateur Kate Lamont, the resort features Lamont’s Smiths Beach, incorporating a Gourmet Deli and Café along with fine dining a la carte Restaurant offering guests and visitors a premium range of food and wine from the region and beyond.
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
- -BBQ facilities
- -Children's pool
- -Conference / convention
- -Day spa
- -Disabled access rooms
- -Dry cleaning
- -Gay friendly
- -Free wi-fi in public areas
- -Guest laundry
- -Public newspapers
- -Non-smoking establishment
- -Parking – free
- -Parking – on-site
- -Parking – on-site secure undercover
- -Pool – outdoor unheated
- -Tea / coffee making
- -Tennis court
- -Tour desk
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Accessible parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Concierge services
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Beauty services
- -Concierge desk
- -Area shuttle (surcharge)
- -Complimentary reception
- -Breakfast service
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Free Wi-Fi
- -Airport transportation - pickup (surcharge)
- -Airport transportation - drop-off (surcharge)
^ Earn 9 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Offer ends 11:59pm (AEST) Sunday 27 May 2018. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Businesses earn an additional 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on Crown Hotels offers. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor