Check availability at Paraiso Rainforest and Beach Hotel
Single Room, 1 King Bed
Double Room, 2 Queen Beds
Suite, 2 Queen Beds
Premium Single Room, 1 Queen Bed, Partial Ocean View, Sea Facing
Premium Double Room, 2 Queen Beds, Partial Ocean View, Sea Facing
Family Suite, 2 Bedrooms, Kitchen, Garden Area
About this property
Located in Omoa, Paraiso Rainforest and Beach Hotel is by the ocean, within a 15-minute drive of Rawacala Eco Park and San Fernando Fortress. This beach hotel is 16.3 mi (26.2 km) from Coca Cola Beach and 8.5 mi (13.7 km) from San Ignacio Ecological Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 10 individually decorated guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and complimentary bottled water, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Relax on the private beach or enjoy other recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool. Additional features at this Colonial hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).Dining
Grab a bite at Paraiso Bar, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily from 8 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and laundry facilities. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Rawacala Eco Park - 1 km / 0.6 mi
San Ignacio Ecological Park - 13.7 km / 8.5 mi
San Fernando Fortress - 13.9 km / 8.6 mi
Parque Nacional Cusuco - 22.2 km / 13.8 mi
Cienaguita Beach - 23.7 km / 14.7 mi
Coca Cola Beach - 26.2 km / 16.3 mi
Puerto Cortes Central Park - 31.1 km / 19.3 mi
El Faro Beach - 33.7 km / 21 mi
The preferred airport for Paraiso Rainforest and Beach Hotel is Ramon Villeda Morales Intl. Airport (SAP) - 92.4 km / 57.4 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a security system, and a first aid kit
The front desk is open daily from 6:00 AM - 7:00 PM. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Guests must transfer via required shuttle to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 24 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings, and can be accessed from outside the building via exterior corridors.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: HNL 25 for adults and HNL 25 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: HNL 500.00 (one way)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-in fee (amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.