Check availability at Il Giardino di Albaro
Standard Double Room
San Nazaro - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Gaslini Hospital - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Punta Vagno - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
San Martino Polyclinic Hospital - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
University of Genoa Department of Earth, Environmental and Life Sciences - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
University of Genoa School of Medical and Pharmaceutical Sciences - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Fiera di Genova - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Bagni Europa - 3 km / 1.8 mi
Museo Civico di Storia Naturale di Genova - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Mercato Orientale Genova - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Piazza Colombo - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Museum of Modern Art - Villa Croce - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Galliera Hospital - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Piazza de Ferrari - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Medieval Gates (Porta Soprana) - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Malpensa International Airport (MXP) - 189.7 km / 117.9 mi
Cristoforo Colombo Airport (GOA) - 12.3 km / 7.7 mi
The preferred airport for Il Giardino di Albaro is Malpensa International Airport (MXP).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, JCB International, debit cards, and cash
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night, up to 3 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: EUR 10 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.