Check availability at Hotel Santa Lucia Le Sabbie d'Oro
Double or Twin Room, 1 Double or 2 Twin Beds
Double Room Single Use
Triple Room, Multiple Beds
Double Room Single Use, Sea View
Double Room, 1 Double or 2 Twin Beds, Sea View
Triple Room, Multiple Beds, Sea View
Quadruple Room, Sea View
Cefalu Beach - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Lavatoio Medievale - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Osteria Magno - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Church of Purgatory - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Museo Mandralisca - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Porticciolo dei pescatori - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Salita Saraceno Staircase - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Palazzo Piraino - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Palazzo Atenasio Martino - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Cefalu Cathedral - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Santa Maria dell'Odigitria (Itria) - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Temple of Diana - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Rocca of Cefalu - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Caldura Beach - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Acqua Verde - 5 km / 3.1 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Santa Lucia Le Sabbie d'Oro is Punta Raisi Airport (PMO) - 96.3 km / 59.9 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Eurocard; cash is not accepted
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests are kindly requested to communicate their arrival time.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Pool access available from 9:30 AM to 6:30 PM.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Safe Hospitality National Protocol (Italy).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November - 31 March, EUR 0.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 April - 31 October, EUR 2.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.