Sinclair's country retreat is situated on 120 acres of selectively cleared bush land. From your room you have beautiful landscape views of Lake Conjola. Located just over two and a half hours south of Sydney and 20 minutes from Jervis Bay turn off. We are comfortably tucked back into the hills of Lake Conjola, with the gate located on the Princes Highway, 300 meters past the Bendalong Road turnoff on the right,travelling south.
The property has newly renovated units with a kitchenette to self cater. The main building has a common commercial kitchen and a BYO bar area and gym. All rooms have access to free internet. The ideal location for large groups, families and couples to escape and enjoy the sea and tree change experience.
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
- -BBQ facilities
- -Gay friendly
- -Free broadband in public areas
- -Free wi-fi in public areas
- -Non-smoking establishment
- -Parking – free
- -Parking – on-site
- -Pets allowed, enquire on booking
- -Tea / coffee making
- -Tour desk
- -Fitness facilities
- -Suitable for children
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Coffee/tea in lobby
- -Television in lobby
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Free guest parking during stay
- -Free outdoor parking
- -Smoke-free property
- -Accessible parking
^ Earn 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor