Check availability at Minareto
Classic Double Room
Deluxe Double Room, Sea View
Superior Double Room
Panoramic Suite, Sea View
Luxury Villa, 2 Bedrooms, Sea View (The Suitest)
Junior suite with private pool
Camera matrimoniale con letto a castello
Maddalena Peninsula - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Spiaggia del Minareto - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Punta Castelluccio Lighthouse - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Plemmirio Marine Park - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Spiaggia di Punta Carrozza - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Spiaggia Punta del Pero - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Spiaggia Massolivieri - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Ciane River and Saline Nature Reserve - 4.4 km / 2.8 mi
Terrauzza Beach - 4.6 km / 2.8 mi
Fanusa Beach - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Lido Cala Zaffiro - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Arenella Beach - 6.7 km / 4.1 mi
Capo Murro di Porco Lighthouse - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Spiaggia dell'Arenella - 7 km / 4.3 mi
Ginnasio Romano - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
The preferred airport for Minareto is Fontanarossa Airport (CTA) - 67.6 km / 42 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Diners Club; cash is not accepted
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Safe Hospitality National Protocol (Italy).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. The tax is reduced by 50 percent for stays in January, February, and November. Guests exempt from the tax include residents of Siracusa City, children under 12 years of age, and disabled persons. Please note that other exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 January - 29 February, EUR 1.25 per person, per night, up to 4 nights
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 March - 31 October, EUR 2.50 per person, per night, up to 4 nights
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November - 30 November, EUR 1.25 per person, per night, up to 4 nights
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 December - 31 December, EUR 2.50 per person, per night, up to 4 nights
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.