Palacio del Inka, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Cusco
Palacio del Inka, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Cusco
Check availability at Palacio del Inka, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Cusco
Colonial Classic Room, Larger Guest Room, 2 Double
2 Double Beds Imperial Marquis Suite, Larger Suite, 2 Double
Classic Room, Guest Room, 1 King
Classic Room, Guest Room, 2 Double
Colonial Classic Room, Larger Guest Room, 1 King
Colonial Family Room, Guest Room, 3 Double or 1 King and 1 Double
Inca Sun Temple Suite, Presidential Suite, 1 King Bed and 2 Double
Colonial Family Suite, 2 Room Suite, 1 King and 2 Double
Colonial Marquis Room, Deluxe Guest Room, 1 King Bed
Palace Suite, Suite, 1 King
Palace Suite, Suite, 2 Double
Imperial Marquis Suite, Larger Suite, 1 King
Room, Non Smoking
Classic Room, 1 King Bed
Colonial Classic Room, 2 Double Beds
Classic Room, 2 Double Beds
Colonial Classic Room, 1 King Bed
Colonial Family Room, 3 Double Beds or 1 King and 1 Double Bed
Colonial Marquis Room, 1 King Bed
Imperial Marquis Suite, Larger Suite, 2 Double
Inca Sun Temple Suite, 1 King Bed
Colonial Family Suite, 1 King and 2 Double Beds
Palace Suite, 1 King Bed
Palace Suite, 2 Double Beds
Imperial Marquis Suite, 1 King Bed
About this property
With a stay at Palacio del Inka, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Cusco, you'll be centrally located in Cusco, steps from Coricancha and Kusicancha. This 5-star hotel is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from UNSAAC Yale International Center and 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Santa Catalina Convent.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 203 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and minibars. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 32-inch LED televisions with cable programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find a sauna and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
For lunch or dinner, stop by Inti Raymi Restaurant, a restaurant that specializes in regional cuisine. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café, and 24-hour room service is provided. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Cusco? This hotel has 3358 square feet (312 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and a meeting room. A shuttle from the airport to the hotel is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours).Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Quechua Museum - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Coricancha - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Kusicancha - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Direccion Desconcentrada de Cultura Cusco - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Centro de Textiles - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Palace of Justice - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Santa Catalina Convent - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Hatunrumiyoc - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
UNSAAC Yale International Center - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Museum of Religious Art - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Cusco Museum of Popular Art - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Twelve Angled Stone - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Church of the Company of Jesus - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Plaza de Armas - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Plaza de las Nazarenas - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
The preferred airport for Palacio del Inka, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Cusco is Cusco (CUZ-Alejandro Velasco Astete Intl.) - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a first aid kit, and window guards. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements. Breakfast is not included in the rate for children age 12 and younger. Breakfast fees apply at the property and vary with type of breakfast selected. For more details, please contact the property using the number provided on the booking confirmation email.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A fee for a mandatory New Year's Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 31 December.
- Up to 2 children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: USD 38.40 per accommodation, per night
- Spa access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room coffee
- Concierge/valet service
- Additional inclusions
- WiFi access (may be limited)
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 15 per person
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 105.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.