Check availability at Palacio del Inka, A Luxury Collection Hotel by Marriott
Classic Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking (Colonial Classic)
Classic Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Classic Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking
Classic Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking (Colonial Classic)
Family Room, Multiple Beds, Non Smoking (Colonial Family)
Presidential Suite, 2 Bedrooms, Non Smoking (Inca Temple Suite)
Family Suite, 1 Double Bed, Non Smoking (Colonial Family Suite)
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking (Colonial Marquis)
Suite, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking (Palace Suite)
Suite, 2 Double Beds (Palace Suite)
Suite, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking (Imperial Marquis)
Suite, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking (Imperial Marquis)
About this property
With a stay at Palacio del Inka, A Luxury Collection Hotel by Marriott, you'll be centrally located in Cusco, steps from Coricancha and Kusicancha. This 5-star hotel is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from UNSAAC Yale International Center and 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Santa Catalina Convent.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 203 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and LED televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. 32-inch Smart televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wired Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including a sauna and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include concierge services, gift shops/newsstands, and a ballroom.Dining
For lunch or dinner, stop by Inti Raymi Restaurant, a restaurant that specializes in regional cuisine. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café, and room service (during limited hours) is provided. A complimentary full breakfast is served daily from 6:00 AM to 9:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Cusco? This hotel has 3358 square feet (312 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and a meeting room. A shuttle from the airport to the hotel is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours).Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Quechua Museum - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Coricancha - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Kusicancha - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Direccion Desconcentrada de Cultura Cusco - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Centro de Textiles - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Palace of Justice - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Santa Catalina Convent - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Hatunrumiyoc - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
UNSAAC Yale International Center - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Museum of Religious Art - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Cusco Museum of Popular Art - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Twelve Angled Stone - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Church of the Company of Jesus - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Plaza de Armas - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Plaza de las Nazarenas - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
The nearest major airport is Alejandro Velasco Astete Intl. Airport (CUZ) - 4.8 km / 3 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club, and cash
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Breakfast is not included in the rate for children age 12 and younger. Breakfast fees apply at the property and vary with type of breakfast selected.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A fee for a mandatory New Year's Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 31 December.
- Up to 2 children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F; the property is cleaned and disinfected with electrostatic spray.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; contactless room service is available; guests can access their rooms with a mobile device; masks are required in public areas.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Sanitary Protocol for Categorized Hotels (Peru) and Commitment to Clean (Marriott).
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of Safe Travels (WTTC - Global).
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (18%) may be charged upon check-out to residents of Peru regardless of length of stay, and non-residents staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Travelers who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: USD 38.40 per accommodation, per night
- Spa access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room coffee
- Concierge service
- Additional inclusions
- WiFi access (may be limited)
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 15 per person
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 105.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.