Check availability at Hotel Verdi Pisa
Double Room, 1 Queen Bed
About this property
A stay at Hotel Verdi Pisa places you in the heart of Pisa, within a 15-minute walk of University of Pisa and Piazza del Duomo. This hotel is 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from Leaning Tower and 2 mi (3.3 km) from Cathedral of Pisa.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 32 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
This smoke-free hotel features sailing nearby and scuba diving nearby.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage and an elevator.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Teatro Verdi - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
National Museum of San Matteo - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Piazza Garibaldi - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Palazzo Gambacorti - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Palazzo Blu - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Church of Santo Stefano dei Cavalieri - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
University of Pisa - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Palazzo della Carovana - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Knight's Square - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Scuola Normale Superiore - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Palazzo del Collegio Puteano - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Torre dei Gualandi - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Mezzogiorno - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Pisa Royal Palace - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Verdi Pisa is Galileo Galilei Airport (PSA) - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- No onsite parking is available
- This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday - Sunday: 2:00 PM - 7:00 PM
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 8 November - 28 March, EUR 1.50 per person, per night, up to 5 nights
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 29 March - 7 November, EUR 1.50 per person, per night, up to 5 nights
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.